Ignou exam form December 2017 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University will start the process of accepting exam application form from the first week of March for upcoming examination.
Also, the students will be able to submit the filled in examination form to the regional centre as well. It is one of the largest Open Distance Learning Universities in the world with the number of programmes have reached more than five hundred in number.
The university conducts the theory as well as practical examinations for these courses to assess the students from time to time. These exams are known as Term End Examination which is abbreviated as TEE. The university conducts the examinations twice in a year in the months of June & December for most of its disciplines.
The university conducts the examinations twice in a year in the months of June & December for most of its disciplines.
Earlier, the university conducted the June TEE successfully and now its time for students to fill up and submit the examination form for December 2017 to appear in the upcoming Theory as well as practical examinations. Also, you can download Ignou question papers of previous year examination.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2017
The students can also download examination form from the university official website to submit it manually at the respective regional centres. For the student’s convenience, We have provided the direct link below to download examination form.
After submitting the filled-in exam form, the students can also check out the application form submission status on the university website. So, just click on the link mentioned below to download exam form and also they can fill it online as well:
IGNOU Online exam form December 2017:
The university provides the option for students to fill up the application form online at the University official website at http://exam.ignou.ac.in.
Students must read out the important guidelines before filling up exam form online. The guidelines and instructions to fill up exam form have been mentioned on the university website on the webpage where the link is provided to fill up the form online.
The guidelines and instructions to fill up exam form have been mentioned on the university website on the webpage where the link is provided to fill up the form online.
Last date of Exam Form Submission:
|For December Term End Examinations||Late Fee|
|1 Sep to 30th Sep||NIL|
|1 Oct to 31st Oct||Rs. 500/-|
|1 Nov to 15th Nov||Rs. 1000/-*|
Exam Fee- Demand Draft / Online Payment: The students has to pay the examination fee of Rs. 120/- per course.The fees once submitted is totally non-refundable and will not be adjusted anywhere in the programme fee.
The term end examination form can only be submitted by candidates at the concerned regional centre under which his or her examination centre falls.
The mode of payment is the Demand Draft. The candidate needs to pay the total exam fees in the form of Demand Draft (DD) made in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where he or she is submitting the exam form.
Note: The examination fee may change during the time span.So, it is instructed to check the latest exam fee on the exam form or know it from your concerned regional centre.
Rules and Regulations: There are various rules and regulations to fill up and submit IGNOU Exam form online as well as offline.
- They have to submit the examination form at the concerned Regional Centre under which their examination centre falls.
- The examination form can only be submitted in the concerned regional centre only if you have completed your assignment work and have been submitted the solved assignments within the scheduled time at your Study Centre.
- In the exam form, you should fill in the course(s) only for which you have submitted the assignments.Otherwise, your form will not be accepted and you will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- When you fill your exam form, please make sure that you are writing the correct course code(s) as mentioned in the Programme Guide or prospectus. If any course code appears to be written wrong on the form, the course exam will not be included in the Hall Ticket and you will not be allowed to sit in that particular course exam.Fee paid for that course will not be refunded.
Important Instructions regarding Ignou exam form submission:
The Candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam hall or appear in the exam only if he or she fulfill the certain mandatory conditions.These are as follows:
- You are allowed to sit in the exam only if the registration for the courses in which they wish to appear is valid.
- The minimum time to pursue these courses is not elapsed, and they have also submitted the required number of assignment( s) before the due date for the courses which they have filled in exam form.