IGNOU Exam Form June 2018
IGNOU Exam Form June 2018 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University will start the process of accepting exam application form from 1st March for upcoming June examination. Also, the students will be able to fill up examination form via online mode only.
IGNOU is one of the largest Open Distance Learning Universities in the world with the number of programmes have reached more than five hundred in number.The university conducts the theory as well as practical examinations for these courses to assess the students from time to time.These exams are known as Term End Examination which is abbreviated as TEE.
The university conducts the examinations twice in a year in the months of June & December for most of its disciplines.
Earlier, the university conducted the December TEE successfully and now its time for students to fill up and submit the examination form for June 2018 to appear in the upcoming Theory as well as practical examinations.
Also, Read this -> Download Ignou question papers of previous year examination.
IGNOU TEE Exam Form at Regional Centre (Not Accepted)
Earlier. the students has the option to download examination form from the university official website to submit it manually at the respective regional centres. But now, the IGNOU is not accepting exam forms at the regional centres. Students have to submit their exam application form online only. Below, we have provided the complete details about filling up IGNOU exam form online.
IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2018
The university provides the option for students to fill up the application form online at the University official website at http://exam.ignou.ac.in.
Students must read out the important guidelines before filling up exam form online. The guidelines and instructions to fill up exam form have been mentioned on the university website on the webpage where the link is provided to fill up the form online.
The guidelines and instructions to fill up exam form have been mentioned on the university website on the webpage where the link is provided to fill up the form online.
After submitting the filled-in exam form, the students can also check out the application form submission status on the university website.So, just click on the link mentioned below to download exam form and also they can fill it online as well:
Last date of Exam Form Submission:
|For December Term End Examinations||Late Fee|
|1 March to 31st March||NIL|
|1 April to 30th April||Rs. 500/-|
|1 May to 15th May||Rs. 1000/-*|
IGNOU Exam Fee Online Payment
The students has to pay the examination fee of Rs. 120/- per course.The fees once submitted is totally non-refundable and will not be adjusted anywhere in the programme fee.
The mode of payment is online only. The candidate needs to pay the total exam fees by making use of their Credit/ Debit card / NetBanking.
Note: The examination fee may change during the time span.So, it is instructed to check the latest exam fee on the exam form or know it from your concerned regional centre.
Rules and Regulations to fill up IGNOU Online Exam form
There are various rules and regulations to fill up and submit IGNOU Exam form online as well as offline.
- They have to submit the examination form at the concerned Regional Centre under which their examination centre falls.
- The examination form can only be submitted in the concerned regional centre only if you have completed your assignment work and have been submitted the solved assignments within the scheduled time at your Study Centre.
- In the exam form, you should fill in the course(s) only for which you have submitted the assignments.Otherwise, your form will not be accepted and you will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- When you fill your exam form, please make sure that you are writing the correct course code(s) as mentioned in the Programme Guide or prospectus. If any course code appears to be written wrong on the form, the course exam will not be included in the Hall Ticket and you will not be allowed to sit in that particular course exam.Fee paid for that course will not be refunded.
Important Instructions regarding Ignou Online exam form submission
The candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam hall or appear in the exam only if he or she fulfill the certain mandatory conditions.These are as follows:
- You are allowed to sit in the exam only if the registration for the courses in which they wish to appear is valid.
- The minimum time to pursue these courses is not elapsed, and they have also submitted the required number of assignment( s) before the due date for the courses which they have filled in exam form.