The Indira Gandhi National Open University has launched its much-awaited web portal for Ignou Online admission July 2017. Earlier, there was a link on the university official website for online admission but it was not working.
But now the university has provided the valid link on it official website homepage which redirects to the well managed Online admission web portal.
Last date of Ignou admission online: 28th August 2017
The Online Admission website of Ignou will be of great help to students who do not have enough time to visit the University regional centre for admission purpose.They can easily apply for admission online by sitting at their home.
At present, the university is conducting the admissions to its various programmes for July 2017 academic cycle. The last date of admission can be checked online on the university official website.
Also, you can check the detailed notification about admission on the university website at http://www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
- The candidates will be able to apply for admission online from 1st February 2017 onwards for July-2017 Session.
- Last to fill the application form online is 30th June 2017 without any late fee.
We have provided the direct link below for the learners so that they can easily apply for admission online. It is as follows:
How to apply for Ignou Online Admission?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers various distance learning education programmes such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma, and Certificate, etc. The steps required to follow by the applicant for IGNOU Online Admission January 2017 are as follows:
- All the learners who wish to take benefit of online admission need to open up the website URL: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Programme Available” tab to view the list of programmes and the admission eligibility condition.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find the “General Instructions” tab. Please read out all the instructions carefully before proceeding to the next step.
- After reading all the general instructions carefully, the applicant needs to fill up the Registration form by clicking on the “Apply Online” menu link.Before filling up the Registration form, it is recommended to read out the “Registration Steps” by clicking on the tab with the same name available on the home page.
- After they fill up the registration form, they can sign into his account with the same username and password provided to them in the Registration form.
- The applicant has the option to pay the fee online by making use of debit/credit card and Net banking (UBI).
- Students must have the relevant scanned documents ready with them for uploading to their account for admission. The details about the required documents can be found under the “Registration Steps” tab (All the documents being uploaded should be self-attested).
In Case of any query related to the Online admission process, you can contact the university via following methods:
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Phone: 011-29572964 (Timings: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM)