Ignou Result June 2017 is going to be declared within one and a half month from the last date of Term End Examination. Earlier, the university had conducted the Theory as well as practical examination in the month of June 2017. Now, the university will try to declare the result as soon as possible.
The university has clearly mentioned in the prospectus that the results will be declared within 45 days from exam finish date. So, we hope this year also, the same will happen and the students will be able to check results at the end of the second week of August 2017.
The students who apply for early declaration of result before the start of the examination will be able to check their result in the third week of August 2017.
The Ignou is the short name for Indira Gandhi National Open University.The University main campus is located at IGNOU road, Delhi, India.It is one of the biggest distance education universities all over the world.
In the months of June and December, the university conducts Term End Examination for all its programmes and courses. So, same is the case for this year as well.
The students will be able to check the Ignou result June 2017 of various programmes such as Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Diploma and Certificate courses on the official website of the university at www.ignou.ac.in.
Some of the Bachelor & Master degree programmes for which the results has been declared are as follows: BA, BDP, B.Sc., BCA, B.Com, BBA, BSW, BTS, LLB, B.Lib, MA, M.Sc., MSW, MBA, MCA, M.Com, MTM, etc.
IGNOU Grade Card 2017:
After publishing the result on the website, the university update the student’s marks on their respective grade card. The Ignou grade card describes the complete information of the distribution of grades or marks in any course in any discipline.
It consists of Term End Theory, assignment, and practical marks. The “Not Complete” status in front of any course in your grade card means that the course is not passed due to any reason. The “Complete” status in front of any course means that course is complete or pass.
There are more exams as well which are conducted by university apart from the term end examination mentioned above. These are on-demand exams, community colleges exams, entrance exams, etc. The results of all these exams are published by Indira Gandhi National Open University on its official website and the result of students is updated in the marks grade card.
Here on our website, We try our best to publish the direct link of Ignou result on our website so that students can easily check it. We have published the few important links below where you can check your result for Term End Examination, Entrance Test, revaluation, etc.
How to check IGNOU Result?
If you want to check the result by visiting the university official website, then you need to follow the few steps which are mentioned below:
- You need to write “www.ignou.ac.in” in the address bar of your computer browser and press enter key on the keyboard.
- As soon as the website open up, you need to click on the “Student Zone” link provided in the top Menu Bar.
- It will be redirected to a new webpage where you will find the “Results” link in the top Menu Bar.
- Again you need to click on the “Results” link and it will redirect to the results page. Here you will find all the latest results such as OPENMAT, OPENNET, Term End, Entrance, On Demand Exam, Grade Card, and Revaluation.
- Click on the term end result link and enter your 9 digit enrollment no. to check out your latest term end result.
- Save your result to computer or mobile or you may take print out of it for future reference.
Every year, the university conducts the entrance tests for admission to the various professional programmes. The Ignou entrance result is also published by university usually after 45 days from the date on which exam is conducted successfully.
The OPEMMAT test conducted by university to scrutinize candidates for admission to its management programmes like:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management(PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management(PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management(PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management(PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Apart from IGNOU OPENMAT, the university also conducts the entrance test for admission to its Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (BSCN (PB)). The students can check the result for all these entrance tests on the website at www.ignou.ac.in
|Ignou result June 2017|
|Revaluation Result June 2016||Click Here|
|OPENMAT XLI Result||Click Here|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Result 2016 (OPENNET)||(Not Declared yet)|
|B.Ed Entrance Result 2016||(Not Declared yet)|
|OPENMAT XXXIX Result||Click Here|
|On-Demand Exam Result||Click Here|