IGNOU Grade Card 2017
In this section, the students can check their complete result status in the form of compiled marks card i.e. IGNOU Grade Card. The students can check their result card for the following programmes offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Preparatory Programme, Diploma, Certificate, Online, Appreciation, etc.
The Indira Gandhi National Open university conducts the term-end examination twice in a year i.e in the month of June and December. So, the university updates the grade card for all its students usually twice in a year i.e after the declarations of June and December examination results.
IGNOU Grade Card Dec 2017
As soon as Ignou term end examination result of December 2017 exams will be declared by the university, the grade card status for all the students will be updated online on the official website.
As per the university guidelines, we can expect Ignou result Dec 2017 declaration in the mid of February month. Because, approximately the results are declared by Ignou after 45 days from the last date of examination.
Below we have mentioned the useful links where the updated Ignou grade card Dec 2017 can be checked by the students who are pursuing various programmes from the Ignou and also who have appeared for term end exams and successfully submitted their solved Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA).
- Ignou Grade Card of MP/BCA/MCA/MP/MPB- Click here
- For BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes – Click here
- For Other Programmes- CLICK HERE
IGNOU Grade Card Status
The Ignou grade card is also updated when revaluation result is declared by the university. Also, it is updated by the university when the students submit their assignments before filling up the examination form.
The students will be able to check their marks or grades for the following components: term end theory, term end practicals, assignment, project work. But, before you check your result in grade card, let me tell you how to read and understand it correctly.
How to check IGNOU Grade Card Result?
Below, We have mentioned the few points which you should always follow while checking your marks/ grades as it could help you in a many ways.
The important points which you should consider while checking the grade status are as follows:
- The Grade card consists of marks or grades of Term End Examinations, Assignments, practicals and Project Work (If required).
- The student may find the two kinds of status mentioned in their grade card namely ‘Completed’ or ‘Not completed’.
- Here the “Completed” status will appear if you are successful in passing the TEE exam or Assignment or Ignou project work related to your course.
- The “Not Completed” status may be due to the fact that the university may not have received your assignment or you have been failed in obtaining the passing marks in the related courses. So, you need to submit your assignment again for that subject or course.
We wish you all the very best for your future and hope you will secure best grades!