IGNOU Solved Assignments 2018-19
The students at Indira Gandhi National Open University requires to solve the tutor marked assignments for their respective course.They need to submit Ignou solved assignments at their respective study centres.
If any student does not submit the assignment for any particular course on or within provided time period, then he/ she will not be allowed to appear in the examination for that particular course.
Also, the assignment submission is the must for the required courses to pass it because the assignments constitute 30% weightage out of total marks.
Note: In case, if the students are unable to solve the questions of Ignou assignment 2018-19 for any course, then they do not need to worry much about it. They can send an email at email@example.com or Whatsapp at 7428482160 to seek help from the experts. They will guide you in making assignments
List of Available Ignou Solved Assignments 2018-19
- IGNOU FEG 1 solved assignment
- IGNOU FEG 2 solved assignment
- IGNOU MEG solved assignments
- IGNOU MCOM solved assignments
- IGNOU MA History solved assignments
- IGNOU B.Ed Solved assignments
- IGNOU MPA solved assignments
The IGNOU offers various programmes such as Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Diploma, Certificate, Doctoral, etc. to the students from India and abroad. Some of these are BA, B.Sc., MA, M.Sc., MSW, BSW, MBA, M.Com, B.Com, BCA, BTS, MTM, M.Phil., Ph.D., etc.
The term end examination for these programmes is conducted in the month of June and December.
IGNOU Assignments 2018-19
To complete any particular course of any programme, the students need to obtain the minimum required passing marks in both term end examination and Tutor Marked Assignments. The assignment work constitutes 30% weightage and theory term end exams constitute 70% weightage. The combined passing marks for both of these components are required to complete any course.
So, we advise all the students they should not take the assignment submission casually. They should make the same effort in preparing the solved assignments as they do for theory exam preparation.
Ignou Assignment Status
After submitting, the students can check their Ignou assignment submission status online. Usually, the Ignou assignment status is updated after two months after submission of assignments at study centre. So,we advise students to keep patience after submitting assignments.
To check the submission status, we have provided the link below:
In case, if you don’t find your assignment status updated on website even after 45 days, then you should contact study centre by visiting there. Also, take Ignou assignment submission acknowledgement receipt along with you.
IGNOU Assignment Question Paper or Booklet
The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides the assignment booklet for different courses on its official website at www.ignou.ac.in. The assignment booklet is provided for different sessions. So, the students have to choose their session and download the assignments accordingly.
After the registration or re-registration of any student, the university also sends the assignment booklet to the student’s physical address.
In case, if any student does not receive it on time for some reason, they can easily download the soft copy of it from the university website. For the student’s convenience, we have provided the link below to download all the latest assignment question papers. So, just click on the link below to download it according to your course.
Note : The solved assignments for the particular session need to be submitted within the stipulated time provided in the assignment question paper.
IGNOU Assignment Front Page Design
The candidates have to follow the particular format in making the solved assignments provided by the university in the Student Handbook & Prospectus. The students must write their assignment answers on the foolscap size paper only and tagged them carefully before submitting it. The students have to write all the assignment answers in their own handwriting.
Also, the students have to make Ignou assignment front page or cover page which consists of enrollment no., Name, Address, Date, Course Title, Assignment Number, Study Centre. We have provided the link to download the format below:
Important Guidelines to submit IGNOU Solved Assignments 2018-19
For most of the programmes, the students need to submit the Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) for each course. There are few guidelines and instructions which the students must follow in submitting the assignments to their respective study centre.
These instructions for assignment submission are provided in the assignment booklet or in programme guide provided by the university on its official website. So, you must read these guidelines before starting to write the assignments.
Few of these instructions are as follows:
- It is very much required that you should write all your TMA answers for the assignment questions in your own words. There is one more thing which you should keep in mind while writing the answers, that the answers should be within the approximate range of the word-limit set for each question. This work will help you in improve your writing skills and prepare you for the upcoming term-end examinations.
- After completing your assignment work, you need to assemble your answer sheet and make a file of it and submit it to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
- Don’t forget to obtain the receipt of assignment submission from the Study Centre and ask your Coordinator to mark stamp and signature on Term End Examination. This is very much required. Also, you can keep with you a photocopy of the submitted IGNOU Solved assignments.
- After evaluating the assignment answers, the Study Centre will send the marks to the Student Evaluation Division at IGNOU, New Delhi. Here, the website update division will update the marks on the grade card which can be checked online later on.