The Indira Gandhi National Open University will provide the Ignou Hall Ticket June 2017 to its students 10 days before the commencement of examination. The students will be able to download the admit card from university website at www.ignou.ac.in.
The university conducts the term end exams twice in a year i.e. June and December. The examination for December month had been conducted successfully and the results are declared as well.So, this is the time for June 2017 examination. The term end examination will commence from 1st June 2017 and ends on 30th June 2017 as per latest date sheet.
The theory examinations will be followed by practicals. It will be conducted for only those courses for which it is required. The theory and practical examination will be conducted for the programmes such as Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Diploma, and Certificate. Also, you can download OPENMAT hall ticket.
The hall ticket for these upcoming exams can be downloaded from the official website two weeks before the start of examinations. Also, the university sends the hall tickets to eligible students via post as well.
If any student does not receive the admit card one week before the commencement of the examination then he or she can download it from website to appear in the examination.
It is mandatory to bring admit card to appear in the examination along with the enrollment identity card. If fails to produce so, you will not be allowed to take the examination hall.
- Ignou Term End Exam Hall Ticket June 2017 (Coming Soon)
All the students who have filled up the Ignou exam form can download the hall ticket / admit card from the university official website as soon as it will be published by the university.
In earlier examinations, the university had set up 781 examination centers all over the country and abroad. It includes 41 overseas and 56 centres in Jail for jail inmates as well. It will be issued to all the eligible students who fill examination form and eligible to appear.
How to download Ignou Hall Ticket June 2017?
Here we have mentioned few very easy steps to download admit card. So, follow the steps mentioned below:
- In the very first step, you need to open up the university official website: http://www.ignou.ac.in
- You will find the “Student Support” link in the top menu. Under this link, you will find the “Student Zone” link. Click on it and it will open up a new web page.
- On this page find out the “Results” link. Again you have to click on this link and visit the new web page. (e.g www.ignou.ac.in > Student Zone > Results).
- In the new page, you will find the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card link. Click on this link and a new page will open up where all the latest exam admit card links are listed.
- Click on the required hall ticket link and fill up your nine digit enrollment number to download the admit card.
- You can save it and take print out of it.