IGNOU Admission July 2019
IGNOU admission July 2019 are open from 7th May 2019.The Indira Gandhi National Open university has invited applications for admission to its various programmes such as Bachelors Degree (BDP), Masters Degree, Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme(BPP), Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Post Graduate Certificate, Post Doctoral Certificate in Dialysis Medicine, etc.
The university has already started the admission process for the courses mentioned above for July 2019 academic cycle. The last date of admission can be checked online in the latest advertisement for different programmes. We have mentioned below the important dates regarding the admission process. Also, you can read about online admission.
- The last date of Ignou admission to the programmes such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Preparatory, Diploma, PG Diploma is 31st July 2019
- Last date of Certificate, PG Certificate and Advanced Certificate programmes – 15th July 2019
The university also offers B.Com (A&F), M.Com (F&T), B.Com(CA&A) and M.Com(BP&CG), B.Com(F&CA) and M.Com (MA&FS) admission in collaboration with the institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
We have provided the link below to view and download the application form for admission to July 2019 session. So, just click on the link to view the advertisement:
IGNOU Prospectus 2019
To get admissions in the various programmes, the students need to obtain the prospectus from the nearest regional centre. The admission application form will be included in the prospectus. The students can take the xerox copy of that form or can cut it from the prospectus. There are basically three methods to obtain the prospectus.These are mentioned below:
- The Prospectus can be obtained from the nearest regional centre in person by paying a sum of Rs.200/- as a fee. It can be bought from the counsellor sitting in the regional centre.
- You can also order it by post by sending a sum of Rs. 250/- in form of Demand Draft in the favour of Ignou, New Delhi to the following address: REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, Ignou, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110 068.
- If you don’t want to follow the above two methods, you have another option for which you do not need to pay any fees. You can also download the soft copy of it from the university official website.
Subscribe to us for latest updates.