IMT Ghaziabad Distance learning MBA Review:
Institute of Management & Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad is one of the leading B-Schools in India. IMT – CDL offers a wide spectrum of management and information technology programs. IMT is a fully autonomous university offering a range of professional courses under distance education system & it rank #1 in India.
The university’s marketing has been ranked 13th by Business Today (2015 rankings). Apart from this it is well known for its International Linkages and has been ranked 5th in the same by CNBC- TV18 (2013 rankings).
IMT-Ghaziabad Centre for Distance Learning MBA is providing two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) through the distance mode is specially designed to equip the students with comprehensive management education.
2-Year PGDM Programme:
Courses are offered in Marketing, Finance, Information Systems, Operation Management, International Business, Human Resource.
Admissions for IMT Ghaziabad distance learning MBA takes place twice a year i.e January & July. The selection committee conducts a selection test to the various programs of IMT-Centre for Distance Learning MBA. Admission tests are conducted at the study centers chosen by IMT Ghaziabad by IMT-CDL (Head Office). The maximum duration of the course is two years, however, it can be completed in a maximum of 4 years.
Graduate in any discipline can apply for distance learning MBA from IMT Ghaziabad center. Admission test is a major requirement which a candidate must clear. Graduates and working executives are exempted from the admission test, provided they having two years of work experience after graduation:
- Candidates should possess (60% or above) from 10th, 12th and graduation; or
- Legal Professionals or Technical MBBS/M-Tech /CA/ICWA/CS/; or
- The holder of PG Diploma of IMT-CDL’s One Year Programme.
The fee for IMT Ghaziabad center for distance learning MBA has to be paid at the beginning of every session. Study material shall be sent by the university only after the fee has been deposited.
Modes of Payment:
Payment through Demand Draft:
Payments to be made by non-refundable Demand Draft in favor of IMT-CDL payable only at Delhi. The drafts have to be couriered to IMT-CDL Head Office.
- Students are advised not to submit any fee payment through cash as they are not acceptable.
- The 2 year PGDM is broken into four semesters.
- Total of 15 core subjects, 4 electives and 1 project in the last semester.
- In the first three semesters, the student will learn concepts in all the key areas of management.
- In the last semester, four electives in the area of one’s specialization have to be chosen. The project dissertation has to be submitted on the basis of specialisation.
Application Forms, duly completed, can also be sent to:
Coordinator – Admissions:
IMT-Centre for Distance Learning,
A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad – 201 003
For eligibility criteria & fee structure for above-mentioned programs in IMT Ghaziabad center for distance learning MBA, students may visit IMT CDL official website http://www.imtcdl.ac.in. If you wish to register online for the distance learning courses offered by IMT Ghaziabad, kindly visit http://sis.imtcdl.ac.in/sis/admitonline.
Completed: 100% Checked