Master of Commerce

IGNOU M.Com Assignment 2018-19 PDF, Free, Download

Ignou M.Com Assignment free pdf download
Written by Sumit Sharma

IGNOU M.Com Assignment 2018-19

The Indira Gandhi National Open University has provided IGNOU M.com assignment 2018-19 work to its students who take admission to its Master of Arts in English programme. For this master degree programme, the total marks of any particular course is a combination of two components.

Related Post: IGNOU M.Com Solved Assignments 2018-19

These two components are continuous evaluation (assignment work) and term end examination. The first component constituents 30% of total marks and the remaining 70% marks has been constituted by another component i.e. Term End Examination.

Students may be also interested in reading about Ignou M.Com admission and study material as well.

The continuous evaluation is related to the assignments that each Master of Commerce student has to submit to successfully complete the programme. So, all the students have to take the assignment task very seriously.

Every student has to submit one assignment for each of the course for which they have to appear in the upcoming examination. These are known as Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA). The solved answers have to be submitted to the Coordinator of the concerned Study Centre. The counselors evaluate the solved assignments and assign marks or grades accordingly.

The fresh assignment question papers are uploaded by the university on its official website for both January and July sessions. These assignments are the best way to assess the students.

Students need to submit the solved assignments of M.Com for each course before submitting the term end exam form and within the last date of submission.It is very important to attain good assignment marks by writing good answers.It helps them in achieving the good percentage of marks.

To download Ignou M.Com assignment booklet, you can visit the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in or Just click on the link below:

Subscribe to us for all the latest assignment updates and notifications by submitting your email id in the subscription box which is available on the right side of our website.

About the author

Sumit Sharma

My Educational Qualifications includes Master of Business Administration(MBA) from IGNOU, B.E. Computers from University of Jammu. I like to help IGNOU students, write blogs, update latest information related to education.

Leave a Comment