Ignou MBA admission 2018 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University has invited applications from the eligible students to take admission to the various Management Programmes (MBA) offered by it for January/ July 2018 session.
The admission will be totally based on the qualification of entrance test by candidates. The University will conduct the OPENMAT XLII entrance test on 24th September 2017 (Sunday) all over the country to admit the students for following programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management(PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management(PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice(PGDFMP)
IGNOU MBA Admission Eligibility:
The candidate seeking MBA admission should follow the eligibility conditions mentioned below. These are as follows:
- The applicants should be Graduates in any discipline with 50 % marks for general category and 45 % for the reserved category with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience. OR they must have a professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretaryship (ICSI), and Law.
- Need to qualify OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by IGNOU.
Last Date of admission:
The last date of submitting OPENMAT XLII entrance test application form is 11th August 2017. The filled-in application form for Entrance Test must reach to the following address: Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, 110068 by Registered Post or Speed post on or before the date mentioned above.
IGNOU MBA Prospectus:
There are various ways to obtain the management programme prospectus.These are as follows:-
To obtain the IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2018 or Student Handbook, you have to send a sum of Rs.1050/- each through a Demand Draft /IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi at following address: “Director (SSC) IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068”.
It is recommended that please write your name and address on the back of the Demand Draft/IPO. The last date of receipt of the request for obtaining the prospectus by post can be checked in the advertisement posted on the official website of the university.
Another way to obtain the prospectus is to visit your nearest Ignou regional centre and pay a sum of Rs.1000/- in cash at the respective sales counters.
The OPENMAT XLII Entrance application form and Ignou prospectus can also be downloaded from the university official website www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD for Rs.1050/- for Management Programme in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi by Registered /Speed Post to Registrar (SED), IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Prospectus will be sent to such applicants after receipt of Rs.1050/- as explained above.
The Ignou MBA admission and admission to other Diploma Management programmes will be purely on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance test. Only the candidates who will qualify the entrance exam can submit the registration form along with the hall ticket of the entrance Test to the respective Regional Centres. The registration form (Form-2) can be obtained from ‘Student Handbook and Prospectus’.
The candidate needs to submit the required admission fee along with the form on any day after the receipt of result card. But please make sure that it should not be later than 31st May 2018 for admission cycles starting from July 2018 and 30th November 2017 for January 2018 session.
This means the IGNOU OPENMAT XLI Score Card is valid for admission in July 2017 and January 2018 session. The qualified students can also go for MBA online registration for admission on the university website at www.ignou.ac.in after the declaration of the entrance test result.