IGNOU Solved Assignments Master of Arts in English (MEG)

IGNOU MA English Assignment 2019, PDF, Free, Download

Ignou MA English Assignment Download
Written by Sumit Sharma

IGNOU MA English Assignment 2019

The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides the assignment work to its students who take admission in its Master of Arts in English.For this master degree, the total marks of any particular course is a combination of two components. These two components are Continuous Evaluation (Assignment Work) and Term End Examination.

The first component constituents 30% of total marks and the remaining 70% marks has been constituted by other components i.e. Term End Examination.

Check out some important links:

The continuous evaluation is related to the assignments that each MEG student has to submit to successfully complete the programme. So, all the students have to take the MA English assignment task very seriously.

Every student has to submit one assignment for each of the course for which they have to appear in the upcoming examination. These are known as Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA).

IGNOU MEG solved assignments have to be submitted to the Coordinator of the concerned Study Centre. The counselors evaluate the solved assignments of MEG and assign marks or grades accordingly.It is very important to attain good assignment marks by writing good answers.It helps them in achieving the good percentage of marks.

Download IGNOU MEG Assignment 2019

The fresh assignment question papers are uploaded by the university on its official website for both January and July sessions. These are the best way to assess the students. The students need to submit the solved assignments for each course before submitting the term end exam form and within the last date of submission.

To download IGNOU MA English assignment 2019 booklet, you can visit the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in or just click on the link below:

Subscribe to us for all the latest IGNOU Assignment updates and notifications by submitting your email id in the subscription box which is available on the right side of our website.

About the author

Sumit Sharma

My Educational Qualifications includes Master of Business Administration(MBA) from IGNOU, B.E. Computers from University of Jammu. I like to help IGNOU students, write blogs, update latest information related to education.

Leave a Comment