The Indira Gandhi National Open University has invited applications from the students all over the country to take admission to its various B.Com and M.Com programmes for the July 2019 session.
The university offers various IGNOU B.Com and M.Com programmes in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
The details like admission eligibility, procedure, duration, age requirement, fees, courses, prospectus, submission of assignments, examinations, results, etc about all the collaborative programmes of ICAI/ ICSI/ ICAI has been provided by the university on its official website at the following URLs:
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Accountancy and Finance (B.Com(A&F))
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration (B.Com (CA&A))
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Financial and Cost Accounting (B.Com(F&CA))
- Master of Commerce in Finance & Taxation (M.Com (F&T))
- Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (M.Com (BP & CG))
- Master of Commerce in Management Accounting & Financial Strategies (M.Com(MA&FS))
- Last date for receipt of filled-in admission form without late fee : 31st July 2019
To take admission in any of these above mentioned Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com) and Master of Commerce(B.Com) programmes, you can obtain the prospectus from your nearest Regional Centre or Director, Student Service Centre, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi by doing a cash payment of Rs.750/-.
The Prospectus can also be downloaded from the website: www.ignou.ac.in. You have to pay Rs.750/- in addition to the requisite programme fee. The prospectus can also be obtained via a post by paying Rs.750/- + (Rs.50/- extra).